Scania Topline Conversion

A place to talk about modifications to the cab and body parts of trucks

Re: Scania Topline Conversion

Postby mr spanky » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:15 pm

just a quick update, i received an email from Robin Verkerk today saying that the order has been despatched :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

we will wait and see when it arrives :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! viewtopic.php?f=126&t=7635
mr spanky

Postby Tech1_uk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:41 pm

mr spanky wrote:just a quick update, i received an email from Robin Verkerk today saying that the order has been despatched :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

we will wait and see when it arrives :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
Tech1_uk
Administrator

Postby mr spanky » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:23 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

will keep you posted as to when it arrives
mr spanky

Postby mr spanky » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 pm

the items that i ordered have arrived safe and sound today :D :D :D :D :D :D

i have noticed something slightly different on the topline roof though, it used to have a lug on each side where the ariel fitted, now, it has a small hole either side, so you can fit a custom made one :-bd
mr spanky

Postby Tech1_uk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 pm

That wasn't to bad, better than my experience. :-bd

Mine also had a small hole either side for the aerial. I brought a set of him in the end. They do fit nice and better than the custom made ones I tried.
Tech1_uk
Administrator

Postby beerandbeard » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:40 pm

I have just spent a fortune with Verkerk models & got exactly the same response as you guys but I did get all my order, about £700.00 worth, but the instructions are not very good & trying to get help or information from Robin's firm is is like getting hold of hens teeth. I have tried to find out how the wiring should be on my reefer trailer with his light set RLR & Tronics RX kit but all requests are ignored (anyone help me with this please?) but despite all this, his products are still the best although there are firms now starting to rip his ideas off with copies. Hope someone out there can help me with this wiring though & thanks in anticipation
beerandbeard
beerandbeard

Postby Tech1_uk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 pm

beerandbeard wrote:I have just spent a fortune with Verkerk models & got exactly the same response as you guys but I did get all my order, about £700.00 worth, but the instructions are not very good & trying to get help or information from Robin's firm is is like getting hold of hens teeth. I have tried to find out how the wiring should be on my reefer trailer with his light set RLR & Tronics RX kit but all requests are ignored (anyone help me with this please?) but despite all this, his products are still the best although there are firms now starting to rip his ideas off with copies. Hope someone out there can help me with this wiring though & thanks in anticipation
beerandbeard

Sorry to hear you have had problems too.

Can you post some links to the items you are having problems with on his website and we'll see if we can help out..... The reason I for this I didn't know he did electronic kits for trailers but it sounds like
Tech1_uk
Administrator

Previous

Return to Body/cab support