Have you?

Have you?

Postby juganought » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Questions for all, Modelroadvehicles in particular, seen has he's got the most on road vehicles.
Have you modified the vehicles or are they standard? i.e. the motors, steering, etc. The reason I asked, is that last night I took apart my Range Rover but could not get the rear suspension apart/off and was not ready to destroy it until I got some advice, any tips?
Dont mess with my trucks....slowly being built...[R470] [R620] [6x6 Merc Dump][MAN TGX 6x4 XLX] Meum Pactum Dictum
juganought
Extreme Trucker

Re: Have you?

Postby modelroadvehicles » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 pm

juganought wrote:Questions for all, Modelroadvehicles in particular, seen has he's got the most on road vehicles.
Have you modified the vehicles or are they standard? i.e. the motors, steering, etc. The reason I asked, is that last night I took apart my Range Rover but could not get the rear suspension apart/off and was not ready to destroy it until I got some advice, any tips?

Hi Juganought, I have thought about doing this before to improve some of my RC cars/jeeps etc. I knew someone under the name of 'Sanburg' on the old forum and he always modified the workings of his 1/14 RC vehicles. There is a bit of work to convert it and from what I've seen on YouTube it doesn't seem to make to much difference if its speed of your range rover you don't like its simple put some weights of some sort in it and if the range isn't long enough for you then add a aerial.

Hope this helps a little, anymore more questions feel free to PM me
Current Trucks: 2 Scanias, 2 MANs, 1 Carson Lowloader, 1 Carson Tipper
modelroadvehicles
The Mutts nutts

Return to On Road Vehicles