Decent nitro cars?

Re: Decent nitro cars?

Postby RCRoadtrain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 am

good choice.

If funds are limited, why not make the trailer? I've kept my costs down by doing that...
Richard in Sydney

Real Trucks bend in the middle! (better trucks bend more than once...)

http://malfunctioning.doesntexist.com
RCRoadtrain
Administrator

Postby Lord Vondant » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 am

RCRoadtrain wrote:good choice.

If funds are limited, why not make the trailer? I've kept my costs down by doing that...

i am probably the least handy man in the world. i am really crap at that sorta thing, if i had instructions saying step by step on how to do it, then sure, but i dont.
id try to make a trailer and end up making a toaster
I am doing a lot of downhill biking at the moment so don't have much time to do my hobbies but I will always find time for the lovely people on this site =P haha. Current Trucks: Scania R620 and a Flatbed on order.
Lord Vondant
Extreme Trucker

Postby Lord Vondant » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 pm

On a different note, my bmw that i took to yate, was using out side my house today. was very wet out, alot of puddles, but was managing to stay clear until i accidently hit one, but thought nothing of it. 10minutes later, a great load of smoke started coming from under the body. took it off and the motor looks like its on fire. seems i have done something bad so now i need to buy a new motor and speed controller. the car and electrics are drying out hoping they will fix themselves, but doubt it. was alot of smoke. 2 guys working downt he road cutting a tree down came ver and were watching it, and were amazed by the smoke. just wanted to give that update to who care.
I am doing a lot of downhill biking at the moment so don't have much time to do my hobbies but I will always find time for the lovely people on this site =P haha. Current Trucks: Scania R620 and a Flatbed on order.
Lord Vondant
Extreme Trucker

Postby RCRoadtrain » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 am

I've fried a few..

gives you a good reason to rebuild, improve.... 8-)
Richard in Sydney

Real Trucks bend in the middle! (better trucks bend more than once...)

http://malfunctioning.doesntexist.com
RCRoadtrain
Administrator

Postby Lord Vondant » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 am

RCRoadtrain wrote:I've fried a few..

gives you a good reason to rebuild, improve.... 8-)

yer cheers dude, i just need to make £40 for a new one, as im using some tamiya pro racing one or something that costs like £40.95
Lord Vondant
Extreme Trucker

Previous

Return to On Road Vehicles